Photography – Took college level photography classes in art and photojournalism. Over 15 years of photojournalism work for Farmer City Journal and DeWitt County Constitution. Other photo work includes still photography or art pieces and friends and families weddings. B&W Samples, Color Samples
Video Recording – Documentary recordings of city council meetings and parades. Recording household property for insurance purposes for clients.
Scanning Photos – Scanning in various types of old photos and color correction such as taking a faded photo and making it or parts of it darker to bring out more details in the photo when possible, for more complex photo repair see the photo repair area.
Photo Repair – Add and/or remove people or items, combine multiple photos, fix closed or red eye issues, colorize old photos, and add in missing areas of photos (when enough information is present) See Samples
Desktop Publishing – Such as, but not limited to:
- Form Creation – Printable PDF, Fillable PDF, Excel Files
- Surveys – Online or print I can help get wording down to a basic easy to understand language; or help to get the wording to get closer to the results you would like to have.
- Newsletters – Layout your newsletters, newspapers, magazines: Almost 20 years experience of page layout, I can layout, setup the design, or take your design and create a InDesign file or e newsletter of your layout.
Graphic Design Such as:
- Business Cards: I’ve created close to a hundred or more business cards while working at a print shop. These were in different formats and styles from the plain black text on white paper to full color special coating, folded, even a couple in the Korean size/style. See a few samples here
- Brochures – Designed several Brochures while at print shop, from basic 2 and 3 fold to multi-folds with special cuts.
- Booklets – Helped design and layout booklets for student books and for local poetry club.
Websites: WordPress, HTML, some Drupal and consulting. See samples